If there is a dispute among shareholders or between shareholders and the board, if you are considering an acquisition, or if you need legal advice regarding your business, we are here to offer our advice.
Apart from the business side, disputes and disentanglements often bring forth a lot of emotions. We have extensive experience not only acknowledging these emotions but also ensuring they do not influence the business aspect of the matter.
We always seek the most suitable solution for you, meticulously and powerfully build a case file, analyze every aspect of the matter, pay attention to details, and determine the right (strategic) steps. We make every effort to reach an agreement through amicable discussions, but we are also willing to take a tough stance when necessary. Litigation is certainly an option.
In acquisitions, we handle not only the business and employment law aspects but also have specialists in our network to conduct thorough due diligence in other legal areas.
In the field of business law, you can approach us for:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts within business and commercial law, such as distribution agreements, agency agreements, and franchise agreements.
- Advice on corporate law / corporate governance, including drafting and reviewing shareholder agreements.
- Advice on all legal forms, such as sole proprietorship, partnership, limited partnership, general partnership, private limited company (BV), public limited company (NV), joint ventures, and other forms of collaboration.
- Disputes among shareholders, partners, and directors.
- Advice on restructuring, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Advice on the liability of directors, supervisors, and shareholders.
- Guidance during an acquisition process, management buy-out, and controlled auction. From the letter of intent and the purchase agreement to assistance during the notarial transfer.
- Drafting and reviewing general terms and conditions.
- Due diligence investigations, both digital and physical.
- Debt collection procedures.